top of page
Entrance onto the campground property constitutes permission for management of Lake Holiday Camp-Resort to photograph visitor(s) while on the premises and to use any resulting picture(s) for any lawful purpose without permission or compensation to the visitor(s).
All campers/guests assume all risks and danger incidental to the the activity of camping in a rustic outdoor environment including specifically (but not exclusively), the danger of being injured by insects or other animals, of being injured while participating in recreational activities, such as swimming, boating, dodgeball at the camp-resort or of being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions, and agrees the camp-resort and its owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damages resulting from such causes.
1. All guests must show proof of age with a photo ID upon request at any time.
2. Park speed limit is 5mph. Guests that violate the speed limit, stop sign or underage driving rules will be subject to fines as follows: First offense $50.00 fine. Second offense $100.00 fine. Third offense $150.00 fine and violators will be removed from park. Payment will be made from credit card used to make reservation.
3. NO OUTSIDE FIREWOOD is allowed.
4. FIREWORKS are prohibited, including sparklers, from being used anywhere within the Lake Holiday property. Violators are subject to a $500.00 fine.
5. Check out time is NOON. Check in time is 2:00 p.m. $20.00 per hour for late check out
6. NO ATV'S, GATOR'S, UTV'S, Power wheels, motorized scooters, 4-wheelers, mini-bikes,
motorbikes, etc are allowed in the park.
7. Please do not remove fire rings and picnic tables from your lot and keep fires at a
8. While we do welcome pets, only 2 dogs are allowed per lot. Pets MUST have current vaccinations, be kept on a leash, not left unattended and must be cleaned up after.
Pets are not allowed in comfort stations, rental units, pools, beach & lake areas,
gift shop and rec hall.
9. All visitors must register at registration upon arrival.
10. Any action deemed unacceptable by the management will result in being asked
to vacate the property without refund of camping fees.
11. NO refunds are granted due to weather.
12. Swimming in the lake is only allowed at the designated swim area and no swimming
13. Please do not dispose of baby wipes, diapers or feminine hygiene products through
the toilets into the sewer system.
14. Alcoholic beverages must be kept at your campsite. Alcohol and glass bottles are
not permitted in common ground areas including but exclusive to the swimming
15. Please leave the campsite clean when you depart. All garbage must be in a
garbage bag and placed by your site post.
16. Please camp on the site assigned to you. Do not take it upon yourself to
17. Bicycles are not permitted after dark.
18. Do not wash dishes or pets in the comfort station.
19. Only swimwear and white tee shirts can be worn in the pool areas. Children
using diapers must wear a swim diaper when in the pool.
20. Do not move tables or fire rings from site to site.
21. Quiet hours: Sunday thru Thursday - 10 p.m. till 8 a.m.
Friday & Saturday - Midnight till 8 a.m.
22. Parents are responsible for their children's behavior and compliance with all
park rules. The same applies to your visitors.
23. All seasonal & monthly renters must register any golf carts with the park for a fee of $25.00 per golf cart and provide proof of insurance.
24. Park Rangers will issue citations.
25. No firearms are allowed on the premises.
26. You shall have no more people than can safely be seated riding the golf carts at one time, as defined by the manufacturer of the vehicle.
27. Only two vehicles are allowed per campsite. All other vehicles should be parked in our overflow parking area.
28. No charging of any electric or hybrid type cars, trucks, etc.
29. Lake Holiday Camp-Resort or its owners are not responsible for accidents or for lost or stolen items.
30. All rules, pricing and activities are subject to change without notice.
bottom of page