Entrance onto the campground property constitutes permission for management of Lake Holiday Camp-Resort to photograph visitor(s) while on the premises and to use any resulting picture(s) for any lawful purpose without permission or compensation to the visitor(s).
All campers/guests assume all risks and danger incidental to the the activity of camping in a rustic outdoor environment including specifically (but not exclusively), the danger of being injured while participating in recreational activities, such as swimming, boating, dodgeball at the camp-resort or of being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions, and agrees the camp-resort and its owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damages resulting from such causes.
1. NO OUTSIDE FIREWOOD is allowed.
2. NO FIREWORKS are allowed.
3. Check out time is NOON. Check in time is 2:00 p.m.
4. Park speed limit is 5 MPH.
5. NO ATV'S, GATOR'S, UTV'S, Power wheels, motorized scooters, 4-wheelers, mini-bikes,
motorbikes, etc are allowed in the park.
6. Please do not remove fire rings and picnic tables from your lot and keep fires at a
7. Pets MUST be kept on a leash, not left unattended and must be cleaned up after.
Pets are not allowed in comfort stations, rental units, pools, beach & lake areas,
gift shop and rec hall.
8. All visitors must register at registration upon arrival.
9. Any action deemed unacceptable by the management will result in being asked
to vacate the property without refund of camping fees.
10. NO refunds are granted due to weather.
11. Swimming in the lake is only allowed at the designated swim area and no swimming
12. Please do not dispose of baby wipes, diapers or feminine hygiene products through
the toilets into the sewer system.
13. Alcoholic beverages must be kept at your campsite. Alcohol and glass bottles are
not permitted in common ground areas including but exclusive to the swimming
14. Please leave the campsite clean when you depart. All garbage must be in a
garbage bag and placed by your site post.
15. Please camp on the site assigned to you. Do not take it upon yourself to
16. Bicycles are not permitted after dark unless it has a working light & reflectors.
17. Do not wash dishes or pets in the comfort station.
18. Only swimwear and white tee shirts can be worn in the pool areas. Children
using diapers must wear a swim diaper when in the pool.
19. Do not move tables or fire rings from site to site.
20. Quiet hours: Sunday thru Thursday - 10 p.m. till 8 a.m.
Friday & Saturday - Midnight till 8 a.m.
21. Parents are responsible for their children's behavior and compliance with all
park rules. The same applies to your visitors.
22. All seasonal & monthly renters must register any golf carts with the park for a fee of $25.00 per golf cart and provide proof of insurance.
23. Park Rangers will issue citations.